Tuesday 14 August 2007

for 13 years, i loved him to death, why am i wrighting this

For thirteen years, he was my best friend, ever since we were in kindergarten, during all school years, and now he just let go. I loved him so much, I cared about him so much, and I just cant forget. Lets call him sami. Before, I didn’t care about any thing, I didn’t care if any thing went wrong, because I knew that there will always be sami, standing just behind me, telling me that things will be all right, but now I am just to scared. After he left me, I discovered that I realy didn’t have any friends; real friend but him. I am posting this in this blog for couple of reasons, 1st I hope that this will make me feel better about it. And 2nd that I hope that you people out there would learn from my mistakes, so that you would never lose any of your friends and mostly your best friends; it feels so bad and it hurts so much, every hour minute and second of the day. I will be every couple of days posting part of my story with sami, and please tell me what you think, since I really need some support and advice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend (if u allow me to call u my friend)

i camr across your blog from your comment at my friend gay boy weekly blog)
i totally agree with u losing a good friend is such a heart break thing that 's why we should do the best we can to keep people who r close to our hearts near but belive me sometimes life got lots of surprises in store that we stand infront of it speechless
im sorry for your loss my friend and i totally encourage u to start writing ,belive me this 's gonna help
it helped me a lot .
i will be here more often so keep on writing ok?
best regards to you in your new life wherever u r my friend and good luck with your studies:-)

"Gay Boy" Weekly (Blogger Ricky) said...

Hi dear, Thanks for telling me about you new blog.

I'm sorry that your relation end after all that love, but as my friend Agenda said, writing is the 1st and good way to deal with this issue. Keep writing and you will find all support you need from us.

I'll be waiting for your next posts.

"Gay Boy" Weekly (Blogger Ricky) said...

Where are you man? Long time no see!